Re: [DNS] the list cops a beating

From: <david§farrar.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 13:34:56 +1200
Okay do I have this right then.  All staff of not for profit
organisations have no privacy rights and any details any
member of the public wishes to ask them or accuse them of
must be responded to?

Why should non for profits be held to a level far far above
companies?  If anything there should be more disclosure by
companies than your local golf club (and in fact in NZ law
anyway disclosure of salaries above $100,000 is required for
companies, but not incorporated societies).

I'm all for transparency and openness, but having people
rant on a list making allegations about salary levels and
demanding answers is rather beyond the pale.

DPF