Re: [DNS] ProWeb / Explorer Domains / Domain Names Australia (Chesley Rafferty)

From: Jason N <jason§di.com.au>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 11:40:01 +0800
Fair enough, but then why ban people from this list for asking questions
about AUda and MIT when people have genuine concerns that there maybe
something fishy going on? I have no problem with you saying "someone wants
to do something blatently wrong"(sp) should be shown up on here, I just ask
for a bit of fairness and not attacking certain businesses over other ones.
Just shows great bias and makes this list lose alot of respect.

Thanks for the answer though, at least someone tried.

Jason