FW: [DNS] Craig Oehlers + Jason Namour + Bradley Norrish + Chesley Rafferty = Domain Names Australia ?

From: Open Your Mind <mail§openyourmind.info>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 00:50:09 +1000

Josh,

You should register scrotuminternet.com whilst it's still available,
it's easier to spell, remember and probably would get generate more
business.

*         josh-is-a-fag.com
*         but-he-is-really-just-a-little-fag.com

I don't think the above batch would get you much business even that
community has standards.

By the way why was josh-is-a-fag.com listed so many times?

By the way what does PGP code stand for I am not into this techy lingo,

I tried to solve it and the best I got was My Pretentious Great
Programming Code

Did I get that correct?

saasha