Re: [DNS] Domain Names Australia

From: Jason N <jason§di.com.au>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 09:56:01 +0800
Actually Josh,

1. I do not work for and never have worked for DNA so to assume that i do
makes an ass out of you and me. More in this case, you.
2. All the information you're trudging up on me is at least a 1 year - 2
years old now. i did freelance work for Diverse Internet in 2002 and 2001,
hence when i joined this list using the di.com.au address.
3. Please stop trying to slander me on this list , get your facts straight
first before making accusations or else you will end up in hot water.
4. I am a freelance designer and i use diverse internets web hosting for all
my websites, i do not know who they have reseller status with and do not
care.

That's it. Anything else you wish to know please ask away.  You haven't
answerwed my questions on whose money and time you spend wasting trying to
dig up false evidence based on a few loose links on the net? I think the tax
payers of Australia would rather know.

Jason