RE: [DNS] .id.au eligibility

From: Sean Finn <sean§teknol.com.au>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 16:53:30 +1000
actually, everyone i have spoken to today has registerd an id.au domain.

they have even rang their friends and associates and previous i.t.
co-workers to spread the promotion via word of mouth.

Such an effort will accelerate the widespread acceptance of .id.au, an
excellent marketing and more importantly, an excellent consumer awareness
excercise.

Well done, and Kudo's to whoever thought of the idea of actually utilising
.id.au

-Sean.