Re: [DNS] Personal Abuse on list

From: Jason N <jason§di.com.au>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 11:16:06 +0800
Vic,

I still don't see why someones home address, phone number should be
displayed on a public forum, especially when someone may have nothing to do
with the IT industry at all, eg. publishing a number of addresses of a
persons surname found in the white pages without knowing whether they have
anything to do with anything in the indutry. I'm sure Vic you wouldn't like
it say, if your parents home address and phone number got published on a
paedophile outing list just because someone wrongfully assumed they may be
related to a well known one who shared the same surname. I'm not saying it's
as bad as that, but innocent peoples addresses should NOT be associated with
this list or the industry. I for one and many other people i have discussed
this with agree and think it's extremely rude to act in such a way and i
believe if you want to post such rubbish on here then you deserve the same
treatment.

That was my point. I'm sure you can see what i'm getting at. Anyways, that's
all i have to say on the matter, i'd rather not carry it on anymore, i've
had my 2 cents.

Jason