Re: [DNS] Nomination for auDA board.

From: David Keegel <djk§cybersource.com.au>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 10:14:26 +1000 (EST)
] If i were elected to the board I would, given the opportunity, present
] views and opinions to the board, regardless of the 'class', even though
] the 'demand' class member would be on the board to represent the
] registrant and end users.

You don't need to be too worried about classes.

Section 18.3 of the constitution says:
``
	Directors are elected as individuals. They are not elected as
	representatives of an Organisation.
''

auDA Directors are also expected to act in the best interests of
auDA as a whole (I think this is standard responsibility from
Corporations Law).

 David Keegel <djk&#167;cybersource.com.au>  http://www.cyber.com.au/users/djk/
 Cybersource P/L: Linux/Unix Systems Administration Consulting/Contracting