Re: [DNS] Special delivery (Domain Names Australia - Chesley Rafferty)

From: Jason N <jason§di.com.au>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 09:59:05 +0800
Josh,

For the record i'm born in 1977. Not 1979. So i can't see how any of the
names you mentioned would of been school mates of mine as it would of been
impossible for me to hang out with guys two years younger than me. If you
have proof that any of the others you keep mentioning went to my school i'd
like to see it?

Keep making these false accusations against me Josh. I'm saving it all.

For the last time, I will state on record i do not work for DNA.

I'm sure Jo said anymore personal attacks on here were to be punished with a
ban? Why is Josh Rowe not banned yet? He has continually made up lies about
me on this list which have no truth whatsoever. That stuff he dredged up off
Schoolfriends was over a year old. If you have actual proof i work for DNA
I'd love to see it.

Jason