RE: [DNS] A tale for our times

From: <magic2147§optushome.com.au>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 10:22:57 +1100
On 19 Dec 2003 at 10:10, Discount Domain Name Services wrote:

> Telling people how to save money when they want to register a .au domain
> on
> a DNS list is classed as spam I don't think so. I am not trying to add a
> couple of inches to your neither regions Dave...

We are getting a bit off topic here. But, parenthetically I remark that this thread could
be about little blue pills as Ausregistry claims to be always up.

I would like to hear from Adrian "V i a g r a" Kinderis about why his people are
reluctant to facilitate problem fixes and why his website always claims "all systems
are go" when plainly they are not.

This issue has been going for more than 16 hours without resolution with neither of
the parties who need to fix the issue being willing/able to do so.

I remind both Bennett and Adrian that is the registrant who is suffering here.

cb