The last 12 months on the DNS List

From: Sean Finn <sean.finn§ozservers.com.au>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 13:58:35 +1000
To All on the DNS List.

Since about half of the subscribers of this list will be taking holidays
from today.

Seasons Greetings and / or Merry Christmass.

The last year on this DNS has seen some loud mouths, some anger, many
helpful issues discussed, and some irrelevant issues bashed to death.

All in all, I beleive this list has contributed to .au in a substantial way
in the last 12 months, mainly as an educational forum as to activities
outside the DNS, and keeping us informed.

Because of this, I will keep my subscription to this list for another 12
months, as on the whole I beleive I have come off slightly better off than
without it.

To all of the poor saps (like me) who are stuck at the office over
christmass, best of luck, I hope nothing blows up too badly, and that you
get quality time away from your screens.

For everyone else that knocks off today, have an extra beer for me!

See you all in the new year!

Best Regards
Sean Finn
Oz Servers