Honest Dollar

From: DVDs - Paul <paul§dvds.com.au>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 17:50:54 +1100
"You claim you have rights do the name because it is based on something you sell. What are you "selling" at DVDs.com.au. Nothing. You are just using it as an affiliate site to refer to other companies who actually sell >DVDs."

Firstly I never at any stage mentioned DVDs.com.au but hey thanks for the advertising.

Thank you for confirming DVDs relate directly to a service that the registrant provides, and thanks for the visit to the site hope you found some bargains !

As you have seen first hand the site is live and giving that service and you would rather we transfer the domain back to the previous registrant who neglected to reregister after 90 days, 60 days, 30 days, 14 days etc. notice. and in turn then be offered for lease along with the thousands of others being offered by the company.

"I hope the original registrant wins back his domain and sues you for everything you've got."

In regards to suing , if there was an error with their registrar not informing them of the domain being due to expire then by all means sue, although this does not relate to me my associates or business in any way.

Merry Christmas.

Paul.