Re: [DNS] Ausregistry DNS List

From: David Uzzell <david-lists§uzzell.com.au>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 16:50:21 +1100
Sean Finn wrote:
> Hi All
>
> As a member of the general public, the Ausregistry list promises it is open
> to any interested party, however denies access:
>
> http://www.ausregistry.com.au/lists/list.php
>
> QUOTE:
>
> The AusRegistry DNS list is:
>
>   a.. Open to any interested party
>   b.. All applicants to the list will be reviewed (an applicant may be
> rejected at the discretion of the list manager – AusRegistry)
>   c.. All posts will be screened
>   d.. Any posts that are considered inappropriate will be rejected and the
> sender will be notified
>   e.. If a member continues to make inappropriate contributions they will be
> removed from the list.
>
> How to join the AusRegistry DNS list:

> END QUOTE.
>

> I fall under the category of 'Any Interested Party'
>
> however ausregistry.net.au's link doesnt work, it requires a registrar login
> interface.
>

> My Question is, could we please get some clarification from Ausregistry as
> to wether this list is for registrars only, or are the public allowed.

I did get onto this list! It did take some work and then when the
confirmation email came out it was from one of their other domains and
could not be directly replied to but using the links in the email to
reply to and after review from someone I got the You have been confirmed
email.

I folloed the DNS LIST Graphic on the Main Ausregistry page on the top
right hand corner of the page.

David