Re: [DNS] Brad Norrish's auDA

From: Brad Norrish <brad§brad.com.au>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 08:59:12 +0800
Josh

This lack of ability by an auda director to answer a couple of simple,
intelligent very relevant direct questions is not only embarrassing to the
auda but the Australian domain industry. It's far from the first time you've
put your head in the sand like a terrified cowardly ostrich when facing
issues you don't like to address.