Re: [DNS] Police called in on Anzac Day 'ruckus' (Brad Norrish)

From: Jason Pay <jasonpay§au1.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 10:49:53 +1000
Brad's party with the cops, has nothing to do with DNS.

Josh, please stop putting crap on the DNS list
take your petty, arrogant, character attacks somewhere else.
Your constant attacks on some individuals on this list is nauseating.

Brads visit from the cops has nothing to do with DNS issues.

Tell me Josh, If I found a photo of you, tied and gaged.
Should I send it to the list? You have something to do with DNS after all.

Regards,

Jason Pay.