Domain name problems.

From: David Uzzell <saints_test§hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 00:16:34 +1000
Ok the problem I have at this moment is a customer has a .com.au domain
which is pending delete with TPP.

The customers email address in the whois are an old domain that does no
longer exist so he didn't get any of the emails about the renewal.

It is a MAJOR domain it controls his Name Servers which when it is offline
will cause all the rest of the sites to go down as well.

He wants to move it to bottle but it needs to be done ASAP so that the
domain can come back online.

Any advice how I could get this done ASAP would be

David