NZ Carrier License

From: John Russell <jr§veridas.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 23:41:40 +1000
I know this is not exactly the subject for this list
however does anyone know anything about a carrier
license in NZ or what the rules are?

Any pointing in the right direction maost appreciated

Thanks

John Russell CEO. CTO
Veridas Communications
www.veridas.net
1300 883 638

Note:
This communication and any attachments may contain privileged and/or
confidential information intended only for the person addressed.  If you
receive or intercept this communication and are not the person addressed,
please notify me on jr&#167;veridas.net immediately.  No confidentiality or
privilege is waived by the receipt or interception of this communication and
its attachments by person(s) not being the person(s) addressed.