Domain Names Australia Pty Ltd (Chesley Rafferty) v .au Domain Administration Ltd [2004] FCAFC 247

From: Josh Rowe <josh§email.nu>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 12:19:49 +1000
Domain Names Australia Pty Ltd v .au Domain Administration Ltd [2004] FCAFC 247 (10 September 2004)
http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/cases/cth/FCAFC/2004/247.html

Full Federal Court dismisses appeal by internet domain name facilitator
http://www.accc.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/536745/fromItemId/142

Domain Names misled business: court
http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/09/10/1094789679474.html

Domain name seller's appeal dismissed
http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/09/10/1094789670920.html

DNA loses appeal
http://australianit.news.com.au/articles/0,7204,10724274%5E15318%5E%5Enbv%5E,00.html

Federal Court dismisses appeal over domain notices
http://www.zdnet.com.au/news/security/0,2000061744,39158901,00.htm

Domain Name Australia Pty Ltd's (Chesley Rafferty) misleading and deceptive notices remind me of Internet Registrations Australia Pty Ltd's (Bradley Norrish); who gave undertakings to the ACCC never to do so again.

http://www.accc.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/331708

I'm not a lawyer, however if there is a business relationship between Chesley Rafferty/Domain Names Australia Pty Ltd and Bradley Norrish/Internet Registrations Australia Pty Ltd then isn't Bradley Norrish in breach of his undertakings to the ACCC?

What is the penalty for those in breach of ACCC undertakings?

Domain Names Australia, Chesley Rafferty, Internet Registrations Australia, Bradley Norrish
http://whatsinaname.com.au/slammers/

Josh
--
http://josh.id.au/