TotalNic (was Re: [DNS] At least they seem to have picked up a year's free registration...)

From: Ben Balbo <dotau.org§benbalbo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 09:19:58 +1100
> Speaking of Capital Networks aka Totalnic does anyone know the current status of their
> transfer of gTLD domains to "Pacnames"?

I recently received an email from the ACCC (following a complaint I made
about Capital Networks) telling me that PacNames had agreed to let
anyone transfer freely, and that they had closed the case.

I was able to unlock my last remaining domain and have initiated a
transfer. Let's see if it happens :-)

Ben