RE: [DNS] Bottle Domains - transfer issues URGENT HELP PLease.

From: Ryan <ryant§arach.net.au>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 23:00:17 +0800

test

-----Original Message-----
From: info&#167;australianwebsites.com [mailto:info§australianwebsites.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2005 10:17 PM
To: dns&#167;dotau.org
Subject: Re: [DNS] Bottle Domains - transfer issues URGENT HELP PLease.

Adam,

"it would not be unreasonable to think that Jim's domain problem could be
caused by some other problems in the Planet Domain system"

Thats an interesting conclusion given that the domain was stated as being
registered through Bottle Domains, who run their own system of renewal
reminders.

"where they took credit that YES I was rightfully entitled to and now they
won't reinstate".

If that credit was a result of your hard work as stated in the article at

http://www.abc.net.au/westernplains/stories/s1161799.htm

that you even "work through the night",

( By the way did the ABC researcher state this as a fact based on actual
observation, or was that only based on what you told her? )

I am amazed that you have not initiated some type of legal action against
Planet Domain to recover this amount of $730, or at the very least reported
your allegations to relevant authorities such as AUDA, so that the relevant
authorities may take action to investigate your stated issue.

Are you planning to take action against Planet Domain as above?

If not, why not?

It seems that a lack of money has not been the reason for your so far
apparently not taking any legal action against Planet Domain to recover the
money that you state Planet Domain "took" from you, as no lesser authority
than the ABC has stated in July 2004 that you were "already halfway to
making a fortune."

Regards
Barry Armstrong