Re: [DNS] Searcher twists name rules

From: AUDA LIST <auda206§bluedoor.com.au>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 19:23:12 +1100
I must say I found this article quite interesting and somewhat
concerning especially considering the new changes that are coming into
effect.
What I would like to know is how they managed to register the domains
in the first place. Does this mean that anyone who runs a search engine
has a close connection to the entire dictionary. Maybe we can all have
a fit of "youthful exuberance".

 >> "They didn't go very well, so we are concentrating on generic
names," he said <<

Perhaps they will concentrate on geographical names next, I am sure
they qualify.

Ian