Re: [DNS] Re: Policy on domain ownership

From: David Keegel <djk§cybersource.com.au>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 08:00:46 +1000

On Wed, Mar 30, 2005 at 10:25:41PM +1000, Chris Maltby wrote:
> They were certainly frustrating, but inconsistent I would strongly
> dispute (as I'm sure would kre).

There was a time in the 90s when there was a technical glitch which
meant that org.au applications which were pending (neither accepted
nor rejected) for a certain number of weeks were accepted automatically
-- without any decision from the org.au administrator.

 David Keegel <djk&#167;cybersource.com.au>  http://www.cyber.com.au/users/djk/
 Cybersource P/L: Linux/Unix Systems Administration Consulting/Contracting