[DNS] Australia's luckiest man?

From: Kim Davies <kim§cynosure.com.au>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 12:50:02 +0800
Quoting Jason Backshall on Wednesday August 31, 2005:

| www.news.com.au ? :)
|
| I appreciate that this isn't *completely* generic (after all... It does
| point to the news portal of News Limited) - you get my drift though :)

Ahh, but if history was different and the company was called Murdoch
Limited, and had all its media working to promote murdoch.com.au as the
news site of choice, would it be any less popular?

The biggest problem with discussing this is distinguishing between
correlation and causation. The generics that succeed in the market place
are usually arms of big companies, with the marketing muscle to succeed
with market awareness no matter what they call them.

kim