[DNS] Australia's luckiest man?

From: Tony Owen <tony§seol.net.au>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 08:39:47 +0930
AUSSIE DESTINATIONS

> | What are the odds of winning 25% of the top 20 most sought after
> domains -
> | many of which had around 100 applications?

What will be interesting is to see what percentage of the entire offering
they got ...

They tipped me out for mountgambier.com.au

Of course by entering 7 applications against the few that would have been
placed for mountgambier, the odds were against me.

The big question is, will auda comment ? ... act ?

Regards, Tony
South East On Line Support
http://www.seol.net.au
Mount Gambier, SA, 5290