[DNS] Time for the rules tochangeregardingtransferring domainname licences

From: Anand Kumria <wildfire§progsoc.uts.edu.au>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 17:22:00 +1000
On Sun, Sep 25, 2005 at 07:48:46AM +1000, Deus Ex Machina wrote:
> Dassa [dassa&#167;dhs.org] wrote:
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>               thats not an au is it! gee I am so surprised given the
> 	      .au holds real "value". obviously not enough value for you
> 	      to use it.
>
> 	      what the fsck use is "value" when you cant access it???????
>

> > Where is the public good in opening up the .au namespace so that Registrars
> > can sell more domains in it?
>
> where is the public bad by opening it up? the public good is self
> obvious a greater democratisation of the name space.

No, it isn't.  Democracy, as much as you believe, isn't about who has
the most money.

You keep claiming that their is some inherent public good but you've
failed to demonstrate any.

Your nonsense is that if someone offered me $1mil for a domain that is in the
public good. It isn't. It is certainly good for me. It might even be
good for registrars. But that transaction in no way benefits the 'public'.

> opportunity to turn it into an overregulated shithole. no respect for
> privacy and no appreciation or understanding of liberty or freedom.

Hasn't anyone clued you in yet? There is a War on Freedom going on.

Get with the program or get conscripted.

Anand

--
 `When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to
  its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are