[DNS] Time forthe rulestochangeregardingtransferringdomainnamelicences

From: Bennett Oprysa <bennett§enetica.com.au>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 18:17:24 +1000
K Heitman & Co wrote:

> So there are two kinds of licences - non-transferable, or
> transferable under conditions. If you can find an example of a
> licence which is transferable without reference to the issuing
> authority, that would be a third type.

who says it has to be without reference? All we are asking for is for
the removal of the paperwork, there will still be an
eligibility/approval process, and a warrant from the new registrant as
to various auDA requirements.

> assertion. The onus is on those wishing to legalise cybersquatting to

Your continued implication that what we are discussing is legalising
'cybersquatting' means you either have no idea what this discussion
about or are being purposely obtuse. Making transfers easier does not
equate to legalising whatever you think cybersquatting is. Talking about
  being obsessed....

> Pardon me, I assumed if you knew you would have told your partner Vic

Another arrogant assumption that Vic and I cannot somehow do things
independantly. You people really seem to have major problems grasping
the concept of living in a free country.

Bennett.