[DNS] Time fortherulestochangeregardingtransferringdomainnamelicences

From: Dassa <dassa§dhs.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 07:30:00 +1000

It is a can of worms, especially when discussing general conditions and issues
without specifics.

Perhaps it is time the proponents of change put forward some details of
specific sections of the policies they would like to see changed and how.
Then these could be discussed rather than the more general concepts.

This may help breakdown the frustration displayed by some people on the list
and allow for progression to a substantial submission to AuDA for change.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch