[DNS] Australia's luckiest man?

From: Ian Johnston <ian.johnston§infobrokers.com.au>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 16:35:53 +1000
> >Perhaps some better guidelines for applying the clause would make this
> > more objective and work as intended

The horse bolted a long time ago ...

A key recommendation and advice to the auDA Board in the Competition Panel's
Final Report related to (establishing) an independent body to approve
non-objective policy rules.  See my posting to this List in Dec 2001
<http://dotau.org/archive/2001-12/0060.html>.  I formally forwarded this
posting to the CEO of auDA on 19 December 2001.

The Panel recommendation was accepted by the auDA Board
<http://www.auda.org.au/minutes/minutes-09072001> (para 3), but no
independent body was established.

Ian Johnston

... snip ...