[DNS] What I love about AUDA

From: Jess Latherson <brisneylandgirl§gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 09:30:33 +1000
You know what is great about AUDA?

When you actually make a complaint to them instead of just bitching on
the dns list and you don't even get a "thanks we've received your
comment and will look into it and will get back to you" email.

It's not just on the list that AUDA silence occurs it also happens
with direct communication. It's just strange that the few times a
staff member or board member does contribute to this industry forum
they always say "make a complaint directly and we will look into it".
Just some sort of confirmation or clarification email from them would
be helpful/

Great communication skills guys and girls at AUDA keep up the great work.