[DNS] FW: Raising Industry Standards consultation

From: Jon Lawrence <jon§jonlawrence.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 20:09:02 -0000
Nominet have just published this consultation paper, which may be of
interest to some list members.

jon

As announced at the last AGM, in response to your feedback and that from
other customers and stakeholders, we have made a commitment to raising
standards in the Internet industry.  To achieve this, we are proposing to
make a number of important changes to the terms of the registrar contract
(Tag Holder Agreement).  The changes we propose will affect both
registrars and registrants, so it is important that you tell us what you
think.  We are also seeking the views of wider stakeholder groups.

The consultation paper is available at
http://www.nominet.org.uk/policy/consultations/Raising+Industry+Standards/
and runs from 31 January 2006 to 30 April 2006.  Please send your response
to standards-consultation&#167;nominet.org.uk with the subject header
'standards consultation'.