[DNS] DomainName.com.au slow to register domains (Blair Rafferty)

From: Josh Rowe <josh§email.nu>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 20:01:28 +1000
DomainName.com.au slow to register domains (Blair Rafferty)
http://domainwatch.org/

True to my word, the domain name which Alison paid for prior to March 31 has
just been registered.  Whilst DomainName.com.au Pty Ltd was quick to bank
Alison's cheque, they took 30+ days to register Alison's domain name.

However the "FREE" MP3 player is still to be delivered - apparently due to
"supplier" issues.

from: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com

" ...

Registration Service Provided By: DOMAINNAME.COM.AU
Contact: +613.99236505

Domain Name: MILDURATOURS.COM

Registrant:
Mildura Discovery Tours
Phill and Alison Stone (info&#167;milduratours.com.au)
[...]

Creation Date: 02-May-2006
Expiration Date: 02-May-2008

Domain servers in listed order:
ns2.domainserv.net
ns1.domainserv.net

Administrative Contact:
Mildura Discovery Tours
Phill and Alison Stone (info&#167;milduratours.com.au)
[...]

Technical Contact:
Mildura Discovery Tours
Phill and Alison Stone (info&#167;milduratours.com.au)
[...]

Billing Contact:
Mildura Discovery Tours
Phill and Alison Stone (info&#167;milduratours.com.au)
[...]

Status:ACTIVE

... "

Josh