[DNS] Rulemaking and Registrars

From: Vic Cinc <vicc§cia.com.au>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 16:05:10 +1000
a boring unsigned post. I think you havnt been listening. the rules
disenfranchise a vast portion of the australian population, your
comments are entirely counterproductive and rather regressive.

I would also challenge that the community input has been shall we say
rather biased by the usual set of wannabe  public heros.

anon comments like yours do not advance the debate at all.

Vic