[DNS] Domain dispute heats up

From: Vic Cinc <vicc§cia.com.au>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 16:19:58 +1000
bw [bw&#167;efe.com.au] wrote:

> I would like to see adult websites separated from general public websites,
>
> If xxx.au is taken how would you separate them?

freedom dictates that you have no right to separate adult websites into .xxx.au

we live and benefit enourmsly from our free society yet many want to act like dictators.

people need to understand that with freedom come responsibilities and
tolerance of other peoples preferences, especially when you dont approve of
them. thats what separates us from terrorists and other freedom hating loosers.

Vic