[DNS] Secondary Market

From: Sean K. Finn <Sean.Finn§ozservers.com.au>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 13:50:56 +1000
> the policy keeps the name space idle and unused. its massively
inefficient
> system with little merit. its a complete and utter faillure designed
to keep
> self indulgent lefties content with the feeling of having stiffled
fair trade
> yet again. or pretending what a great thing they have done with mutual
back slaping and congratulations.

What a contradiction!

The domain space should be EQUALLY accessible to all, including future
business registrants.

Sounds like the policy is doing EXACTLY THE JOB IT SHOULD BE!

And that is, Ensuring equal access to all legitimate parties.
LEGITIMATE.

I'm all for capitalism, and it does no good on a whole of country basis
to let the minority consume the primary available resource.

Capitalism is different to rape, pilage and plunder however.

What you are saying is that you support stifling economic growth.

I thought that someone in your position was supposed to be a caretaker
of the net, not an exploiter.

HENCE SHAME ON YOU.

Public floggings begin at 5pm.