[DNS] asn.au too difficult to transfer

From: Edwin Groothuis <edwin§mavetju.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 11:27:52 +1000
Three weeks ago I submitted a form to Melbourne IT to transfer an
.asn.au domain to them. The form was the "Melbourne IT authorisation
form to change your .au registrar to Melbourne IT" (Form 5A Change
registrar)

After chasing this for two weeks (I gave them one week to arrange
it themselves), I was told that they didn't do the transfer of
.asn.au domains anymore because of the time and paperwork it took.

Right now I'm going to pay the bill for it at the old registrar
again... Is this just bad blood between the two registrars or is
this a normal problem with asn.au domains?

Edwin

--
Edwin Groothuis      |            Personal website: http://www.mavetju.org
edwin&#167;mavetju.org    |          Weblog: http://weblog.barnet.com.au/edwin/