[DNS] mail.com.au

From: Bennett Oprysa <bennett§enetica.com.au>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 13:29:11 +1000
David Jones wrote:

> OK. Now I understand and can see how Vic wants to push
> for a top level .au

no connection of any sort. If anything, opening up .au would dilute the
amount of income you could get per domain, thus making less domains
profitable for monetisers.

> I am tempted to sign up

sure you are.

> but didn't want to put my cc details in an unsecure form. Can you fix that.

The form is secure, your understanding of the internet however is
clearly lacking. Ever heard of frames???

> What happens if the domains don't generate any revenue
> is there a penalty clause or additional fees involved.

no, you just dont make any money.

> Am I tied into a 2 year contract?

no contracts, other than whatever domain licences you have paid for.

Regards,
Bennett.