[DNS] dumpstersluts.com.au

From: Sean K. Finn <Sean.Finn§ozservers.com.au>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 13:58:22 +1000
> Hi Sean
>
> I'm not sure I understand your concern here.  The registrant is an
> Australian
> company, the domain name is hardly one that's likely to be in great
demand
> and the PPC site doesn't appear to have any porn links on it.
>
> Am I missing something?
>
> Jon

Hi Jon.

Dumpstersluts.com.au is pulling content from
searchportal.information.com , the international I refer to.

The domain is only one example, however it does NOT contain either
dumpsters, nor sluts, but instead is a domain camping page for random
content, in this case MP3's

This is a graphic (or lack of graphic) example of the fate awaiting to
befall many other .au domains.

I.e. condoned CRAP CONTENT that only serves to GUM UP the .au namespace.

The advertising policy is flawed, and needs to be reversed.

It means that .com.au will contain as much crap as .com,. and will be in
and of itself worth less than when the rules weren't in place.

Now there is no reason to get a .com.au over .com , as long term .com
domains will hold as much trust as .au

.au was fine for the last couple of years, why, o why, did Auda crumble
to the pressure to change something that was working?

-Sean.