[DNS] Restriction of trade - Extension of thread - Monetised

From: Tony Owen <tony§seol.net.au>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 12:25:50 +0930
> This is not restricting the content to Australian Links FFS!!!

Actually I brought up the Australian links ... and I was not discussing if
it was currently legal or not, just if it would be a good idea.
I currently suggest to my customers that they avoid dealing with .ru
websites, and where possible deal with .au sites. What happens if monetised
.au domains point to the same crap as the .ru sites?

.ru is the perfect example of what happens in a near 'true free market' ....
no checks, controls or balances.

Cheers Tony