[DNS] Let's Talk Net

From: Lea de Groot <dotau.org§elysiansystems.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 14:08:21 +1000
Josh Rowe wrote:
> .auDA launched it's "Let's Talk Net" web site today.
>
> Let's Talk Net
> http://www.letstalknet.com.au/

Looks interesting.
Just out of curiosity - how is a deaf person supposed to get access to
any of this information?
And how will the search engines index it, allowing someone whos never
heard of AUDA, is looking for just this information and has figured out
how to use a search engine, to learn from this excellent information source?
And how will a poorer person, who is really trying hard to get out
poverty, but their speakers broke and they can't afford new ones, learn
from this site?

I could go on, but it boils down to a small question of 'is there an
accessible alternative that I have missed on the homepage?'

Curiously,
Lea
~ who isn't turning on her speakers even for something educational!
--
Lea de Groot
Elysian Systems