[DNS] Let's Talk Net

From: Lea de Groot <dotau.org§elysiansystems.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 16:45:08 +1000
Yes.
But US case law isn't useful as a precedent in the Australian court.
McGuire vs. SOCOG is much more applicable.
Does AUDA feel it us up to a challenge from the first deaf person who
feels discrimated against?
:(
I really think you need to reconsider this - provision of transcripts
isn't that hard and will make all the difference.

Lea
--
Lea de Groot
Elysian Systems