[DNS] Let's Talk Net

From: Colin Sutton <colins§swiftdsl.com.au>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 23:05:48 +1100
It's not a podcast, though. It would be neater if it was.
Try www.feedforall.com to set up an RSS file and http://
validator.w3.org to validate it.

Also, how about a cookie to remember the connection speed for
subsequent visits.
I haven't listened to all of it to see if cookies are explained :-)

Regards,
Colin Sutton