[DNS] IPv6 DNS Wish List

From: Narelle Clark <narellec§gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 14:18:01 +1100
On 11/27/06, Skeeve Stevens <skeeve&#167;skeeve.org> wrote:
> What do you mean 'improved' for ipv6 and as far as it operates in .au?
>
> Do you mean the features in Bind or something else?

My understanding is that bind is fine. It's the end to end bit
all-in-IPv6 that's incomplete.

> If it relates to bind, I'd suggest you invite along Mark Andrews who lives
> in Sydney who is one of the authors of Bind.

but yes, good point. anyone have his email address offhand? pls send
off list. I've just used the isc one, but from memory they got bought
out or changed their name or something, um nominum um

--

Narelle
narellec&#167;gmail.com