[DNS] Use of wildcard resource records

From: Brenden Cruikshank <brenden.cruikshank§spiritcomm.com.au>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 11:11:24 +1000
We use wildcards *.clientsdomain.com.au for sub-domains on our HELM systems
(3rd party control panel for hosting services) as they don't automatically
add "A" records and this is "best practise" according to the developers "Web
Hosting Automation".

Does this mean that the 1200 or so domains we host with wildcard entries
could be deleted by auDA with 4 days notice?

I'm seriously concerned, what the heck is going on with .au I think auDA has
lost the plot?

Cheers,

Brenden