[DNS] misquotes on auda minutes Re: DCITA review of .au

From: Vic Cinc <vicc§cia.com.au>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 11:15:08 +1100
David Goldstein [goldstein_david&#167;yahoo.com.au] wrote:
> Stick to the argument Vic, don't resort to the gutter attacking the man. Answer the question. Kim asked a reasonable question and you've not even bothered to attempt to address it.

I think the answer to the question is blindingly self obvious david.  but for your
pelucidatory benefit:

the industry association was formed to represent the interests
of registrars of which the overwhelming bulk are members and that is what
it is doing and will continue to do. membership is open to all .au
registrars and the association will certainly be making its
presence felt over the comming months.

the association is certainly the peak industry body representing registrars and
thus the core of the industry.

if any auda board member has questions regarding the
association they can feel free to contact me directly.

we would prefer to have a good working relationship with auda, and would
have thought that its board members where mature enough to deal with
healthy constructive criticism. but attempting to discredit the association
by stealth is really not very productive.

I trust that the minutes of the next auda board minutes will contain
appropriate corrections over the misquotings.

Vic