[DNS] Hierarchy of Rights - Trademarks Above All Else

From: info&#167;enigmaticminds.com.au <(info§enigmaticminds.com.au)>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 18:00:12 +1000
I fully agree with you and this is where the breach of the auDRP Rules
comes in.

The wording of a Statutory Declaration was either changed or misquoted
altering its meaning, large slabs of the Response have been completely
removed or ignored and critical evidence such as tax invoices, partly
developed websites and communications from auDA were dismissed.

It appears that the panellist even created evidence on behalf of the
complainant, as information was included, that the complainant
themselves did not include and which they would not ever include as it
was factually incorrect.

Despite this, it appears that no one has the authority or willingness to
deal with the issue.

Don't forget, that the domain name was only registered after having had
many detailed conversation with auDA to ensure that we could register it
and that we have written correspondence from auDA about an almost
identical website which they state is compliant with their policy.

Andrew