[DNS] Taboo subject?

From: Adrian Kinderis <adrian§ausregistry.com.au>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 08:16:55 +1000
Tony,

Maybe you can explain your request/ question a little better?

Are you talking about .au?

I'm not sure I understand...

Adrian Kinderis
Chief Executive Officer

AusRegistry International Pty Ltd
Level 8, 10 Queens Road
Melbourne. Victoria Australia. 3004
Ph: +61 3 9866 3710
Fax: +61 3 9866 1970
Email: adrian&#167;ausregistry.com <mailto:adrian§ausregistry.com>
Web: www.ausregistryinternational.com
<http://www.ausregistryinternational.com/>

The information contained in this communication is intended for the
named recipients only. It is subject to copyright and may contain
legally privileged and confidential information and if you are not an
intended recipient you must not use, copy, distribute or take any action
in reliance on it. If you have received this communication in error,
please delete all copies from your system and notify us immediately.