[DNS] domain name news - January 10

From: Kim Davies <kim§cynosure.com.au>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 18:46:32 -0600
Quoting Shayne Honey on Tuesday January 15, 2008:

| auDA is not responsible for the news or the mailing list so we are unable
| to remove you.  Please contact David Goldstein on the details at the end
| of the newsletter.

Well, actually, the instructions for unsubscribing are at the bottom
of every single message. I figure if you have the skills to subscribe
yourself, you have the skills to unsubscribe yourself using the
identical method.

kim
(who runs the list, but is not David)

                                           V  V  V  V  V  V