[DNS] domain sales for .org.au

From: Lea de Groot <dotau.org§elysiansystems.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 12:50:22 +1000
Does anyone have precise details on what the sale of .au domains will
include when it happens?
I have a client running a .org.au and they have lost interest, (and
have read too many newspapers and think they can make Big Bucks selling
their very specific .org.au domain name :( )
While discourag^h^h^h discussing it with them I realised that I didn't
know if the upcoming change in rules would apply to all .au domains or
only .com.au/.net.au.
Does anyone have any information?
Searching the AuDa site isn't helping me :(

warmly,
Lea
--
Lea de Groot