[DNS] more great auda work, NOT

From: Sean K. Finn <Sean.Finn§ozservers.com.au>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 15:22:37 +1000
Possibly he Has, Yes.
> maybe im wrong, i stand corrected, ofcourse "AUSTRALIAN STYLE PTY LTD "
> must be non profit, and Nic Mason who also seems to own a few .com.au
> names are all registering then in the name of charity.
> So what we've boiled it down to so far (Feel free to check my logic)

Is:

The domain domain.org.au

Has been registered as Either a Charity, Not-For-Profit, or a Special Interest Club.

The Special Interest Club doesn't have to be a charity or not-for-profit though.

I can see nothing so far indicating that domain.org.au is NOT one of the above, as I am neither privy to their Constitution nor their Special Interest Club functionatilty.