[DNS] AUSSIEHQ PTY LTD

From: Chris Wright <chris§ausregistry.com.au>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 18:53:44 +1000
All,

Shaun is quite correct. The issue is indeed cosmetic, only affecting the display of IP address information in WhoIs responses. This is known to us and has already been addressed in our current development build of the Registry software which will be released in due course. Rest assured that the glue IP address records of these, and all other hosts, are present in our database, will be published to the DNS when added and updated and are able to be seen and manipulated by the sponsoring Registrar using the Registry API and web interfaces.

Thanks

Chris Wright
Chief Technology Officer
AusRegistry Pty Ltd