[DNS] the end of the domain news

From: David Goldstein <david>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2016 17:49:06 +1000
Hi all,

Following on from recent discussions, I was notified today that auDA is
cancelling their subscription for the "domain news". So unless something
changes, that was the last edition sent to the DNS list this morning. AuDA
has subscribed to the domain news for 14 years providing it for the
Australian domain industry, and themselves, since September 2002.

There are reviews going on internally at auDA and whether any of these have
any bearing on the domain news returning I don't know.

And if there is anyone out there interested in subscribing to the domain
news for their own company, or even sponsoring/co-sponsoring the news for
the domain industry, I'd be more than happy to discuss this with you.

Thanks to all who found the news worthwhile and got some benefit out of it.

Cheers

David

------

David Goldstein

email:  <mailto:david at goldsteinreport.com> david at goldsteinreport.com

web:  <http://goldsteinreport.com/> http://goldsteinreport.com/

Twitter:  <https://twitter.com/goldsteinreport>
https://twitter.com/goldsteinreport

phone: +61 418 228 605 - mobile; +61 2 9663 3430 - office/home